Sunday, February 27, 2022

An Imperfect Start

An imperfect start

A test really

I did this a long time ago.

10 years ago in fact. 

In prep and to share my experience in the United States Peace Corps. 

To say that experience changed the trajectory of my life is an understatement. 

Its been a wild 10 years. 

2 divorces

1 marriage

4 grandparent deaths

1 death of my mother

4 people immigrated to the US

1 beautiful daughter born

3 jobs resigned

4 small businesses created

1 business sold

1 house bought

1 house sold

1 campervan home

20 years of migraines healed

Many pieces of 39 years of life healed


And now I'm here.

Happy. At peace. Present.  

More often than not. 


And I'm here to share 

that maybe my words 

will help someone heal

will inspire someone

to dig a little deeper 

and find the light of truth


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Freedom From Migraines Story

  Notice I say MY Migraine Story This is my story. And I'm sharing it because If I had seen this story 2 years ago I would have been lik...