Monday, March 21, 2022

Radical Self Care - A Different Perspective

January 12, 2021

I got this tattoo.  



It came to me in my last RTT hypnotherapy session to release 20 years of migraines from my life.  

This tattoo is a reminder.  

a string tied around my finger, 

to forever remind me to take care of myself. 

to take care of me.  

a reminder to ME to take care of me. 



because I believe it is actually selfish, childish, and dangerous to carry the belief 

that the responsibility of taking care of me, belongs to anyone else other than me. 



yes, the goal is to be surrounded by people that are also committed to taking care of themselves and each other. 

and MY primary care taker is me.  

One of the purposes that the migraines played in my life was to remind me to take care of me.

In that RTT session, I released the migraine as that reminder and accepted the responsibility myself.


Do you want to know the Purpose to Your Pain?

Check out my Free Masterclass


Take care of myself. 

Self Care. 

What does that even mean?

For me, it means.

- get enough sleep

- to rest when my body and or mind says to rest

- to eat, to fuel my body with the nutrients it needs to function

- to drink water, to hydrate, so that my body can function appropriately

- to use my voice as my super power.  to speak truth, to ask for what I want and need

- to place boundaries, first with myself.  all boundaries are really with yourself. 

- to use my voice to enforce boundaries

- to physically remove myself from situations and environments that do not feel good.

- to feel my emotions, to examine them, question them, to uncover wisdom from my experience.  

- to grow and evolve as a human.

- to clothe myself, to bathe myself, care for my body, love my body as if it were the ultimate vehicle that is with me everyday of this life.  (as if...)

- to know when something heavy is in my body or mind, and pause to uncover what its pointing to.  

- whenever I feel stress or anxiety, to pause and ask what its about, knowing that whatever it is, it is of my own creation and therefore it is I that can respond to change it, mold it, release it.  let it go. 

- to follow what my heart and soul is pulling me towards.  

- to be open to those divine nudges, hear them, obey them. 

- one foot in front of the other on MY path.  not someone else's.  


all of this, is taking care of me.  


which does not require a "so i can.." or "because...."

This is taking care of me. which is a full sentence and does not require explanation, validation, or proof.


AND.  and.  when I am taking care of myself.  I am present, patient, loving, guiding, understanding, full of energy for my daughter.  for my family, for my friends, for my clients.  solid in my power, in my love, in my peace, in my knowing.  


Are you Ready to for Some Radical Self Care?

Your Reset Button is Ready


Do you want to know the Purpose to Your Pain?

Check out my Free Masterclass


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Freedom From Migraines Story

  Notice I say MY Migraine Story This is my story. And I'm sharing it because If I had seen this story 2 years ago I would have been lik...